It is possible, however we don't recommend it.

As the host, you will be required to have a Temporary Liquor Licence, someone with an RSA Certificate and if you're selling food, a Food Handlers / Food Safety Certificate.

There may also be other local council regulations you need to adhere to, contact your local member if you'd like more information.

We find that asking guests to bring their own drinks and a plate of food to share is a much better option, and much less work as the host!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!